backdated post
thurs, jul 6, 2006
Back-dated post
On 1st July was the 2nd follow up session of YES retreat, mixed reactions, knowing that its the final follow up session of the retreat....And there was a commissioning part, where we were supposed to pick a slip of paper out of the 'black box', so the message I got was Psalm 30:4 which read like this:
Sing praise to the Lord, all his faithful people!
Remember what the Holy One has done for you and give him thanks!
so as usual, I didnt think much of the msg till sunday's mass (2nd July), I realised the responsarial psalm was Psalm 30!!! Kinda surprised when I realised that it was the same psalm that I have picked out the day before.
so when I got home, curiousity got the better of me, wanted to find out what the other versions of the bible stated in Psalm 30 so I took out my bible (New Jerusalem Bible), and the version goes like this:
make music for Yahweh, all you who are faithful to him
praise his unforgettable holiness
the verse was practically staring out at my face!!! AWW...is this it?? Is this an answer to my prayers??
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. - Matt 7:7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment