assurance of God's protection
when he calls to me, I will answer him
I will be with him in trouble,
I will rescue him and honour him.
ps91:15
I will sing of your mercies, O Lord, for ever.
with my mouth I will proclaim your faithfulness to all generations
ps 89:1
loved always.
by your word, it says for your grace is made sufficient for me for your power is made perfect in my weakness, father i wanna say that i am weak and with that, i am relyin on your strength to pull me through, help me find joy from the knowledge that my faith is perfected through the trials, i claim what hebrews says; faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.
i come before you father with this faith that I have, i know in your time you will make all things beautiful and when that time comes, lookin back, i can stand and say indeed this is the Lord's doing. praise you God for being with me. i thank you that you've heard my cry. you are a faithful God. amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment